Report: Panama Canal expansion will slash US cargo hubs
An expanded Panama Canal will result in a smaller number of North American air cargo centers, according to the recently released North American Port Analysis by commercial real estate firm Colliers International. The report, titled “CapEx or Capsize …
Must Secure $ 3.6 Trillion by 2020”
- Panama Canal expansion coul… by
Maritime Hampton Roads is vital to Virginia’s economy, and though the Panama Canal is 2,440 miles away, the waterway plays a key role in the Virginia port’s business. panama canal – Yahoo News Search Results
- Expanded Panama canal ̵… by
Latin American Herald Tribune Expanded Panama canal 'should be in operation' by Jan 2016: ACPPlattsThe Panama Canal Authority expects the expanded canal "should be in operation by January 2016" after a trial period, Silvia de Marucci, ACP's manager of marketing and forecasting, said Friday. Marucci made the comments in response […]
- Princess Cruises ?Come Back… by
Santa Clarita, Calif. (PRWEB) January 29, 2014 Princess Cruises is inviting passengers to join in the excitement of its just-launched ?Come Back New? marketing campaign with a special sweepstakes, where one lucky winner will set sail on a free cruise to the destination of their choice. Weekly winners can record […]
- Panama Canal, consortium re… by
The Panama Canal and a Spanish-led consortium expanding the waterway have reached a deal to complete work on the project, which has been stymied by a bitter stand-off over cost overruns, a source familiar … panama canal – Yahoo News Search Results
- Linda Hall Library Celebrat… by
Library opens Panama Canal exhibition April 8; announces year-long centennial programs and lecture series, including Pulitzer Prize-winning author and historian David McCullough. A working scale model of a canal lock—created in partnership with graduate students at the UMKC School of Computing and Engineering—will be displayed on the Library’s front lawn […]
- Ports, Shipping Companies R… by
Wall Street Journal Ports, Shipping Companies Retool for Bigger Panama CanalWall Street JournalPANAMA CITY—Shipbuilders are cranking out ever-bigger container vessels and the world's major ports are dredging deeper, all on account of an ambitious multibillion-dollar project to widen the Panama Canal—an endeavor currently stalled by a contract …Expanding Opportunities in ShippingMotley […]
- Deal reached in Panama Cana… by
The Panama Canal Authority says it has reached an agreement to end a dispute over $ 1.6 billion in cost overruns with the European-led construction consortium that is expanding the waterway. The announcement … panama canal – Yahoo News Search Results
- Ship too large for Panama C… by
Ship too large for Panama Canal docked at JaxportJacksonville Business JournalThe Maxim is too large to fit through the Panama Canal locks. TraPac Vice President and General Manager Dennis Kelly told Jaxport the Maxim and other larger ships calling on Jacksonville as part of a regular rotation through the Suez […]
- Deal reached resolving Pana… by
A row over $ 1.6 billion in cost overruns on construction to widen the Panama Canal has been resolved, the parties said Friday, ensuring completion of the massive project. The Panama Canal Authority and the consortium "Grupo Unidos por el Canal" (GUPC) announced "a final agreement in principle" after intense […]
- Pangaea Exploration Announc… by
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) January 30, 2014 Pangaea Exploration, a Miami-based organization that promotes marine conservation through expeditionary travel, conservation and education, has announced its 2014 schedule of voyages aboard the group’s 72-foot sailing vessel, the “Sea Dragon.” Ports of call include the Cayman Islands, Key West, Bermuda, Iceland, Sweden, […]
- sjrankin about Nice Panamax Canal photosThank you!
- Brad Clarance about Panama Canal, Miraflores LocksIs that an edit or a picture of an old photograph?
- mtlicq about Pres. Taft & party on o…working so hard
- dgarkauskas about Nice Panamax Canal photos[http://www.flickr.com/photos/69082490@N08] Thanks!
- JASON-S about Nice Panamax Canal photosnice
- Birkenzweig about Cool Panama Canal imagesHi, I'm an admin for a group called river engineering / Flussbau, and we'd love to have this added to …
- NikonWitch about Nice Panamax Canal photosThis is so cool. I love the aged look, and oh, the memories.
- udikeyes about Nice Panamax Canal photosI have used your excellent photograph at my website, www.mecnita.com, on the page entitled Other Spots . …
- Jungle_Boy about Panama CanalNo worries - thanks.
- Kalgari about Panama CanalI like this one a lot - and I hope you don't mind, I've linked to your photo as part …